Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ethan Turns SIX!

Avery was not the only person in our family to have a party last week. Ethan too got to have a fun celebration for his 6th birthday. Unlike Avery, he wanted just two friends to come to his party. This day was all about him and I think we made it through the day with a very happy boy at bedtime.

We started our day with a free donut and coffee from our local shops. (unfortunately, Avery didn't get any as she didn't eat her breakfast at home...and she was not bothered by that at all.)

Jump Planet, here we come.



McDonalds! We brought our own Star Wars paper plates and napkins, and of course cupcakes.
Ethan did not want cake, since he "doesn't like it." He requested coconut cupcakes instead. Good thing I just happen to have a recipe up my sleeve.
I am pretty sure that Ethan has worn this shirt for the past four days in a row...I am wondering how many more it will be before I wash it.
The boys then came home and watch Star Wars the Clone Wars movie. (This was part of the birthday plan two weeks prior to the day.) They also played with the pirate bin...for two hours.
We were then off to the park. It didn't matter that the rain was pouring down sideways, literally!
Finally, we had dinner at Red Robin.

We ended the night with Wyatt staying the night...and the boys were so tired that they honestly did go right to bed. It was a fabulous day! I can't believe I have a SIX year old!

0 comments: