Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Avery Turns Three!

Avery woke up so excited this morning. She asked me right away if she was three and when I replies, "yes, you are a big girl!" she sat down and looked at her legs to show me that she had grown over night.
This is what our little Ladybug looks like at 3!
She is 35 1/2 inches tall (18%) and 27 lbs (12%)
Her smile is immeasurable!
Here we head to the donut store, the best around anywhere close. Little did I know that on your birthday you get a free donut! Even before the server knew it was her birthday, he had bagged up two separate bags, one for each kid, and threw in an extra donut hole! Now, this guy knows what he is doing!

Then, as if that wasn't enough sugar, we walked across the parking lot for a free Starbucks drink! Really, you only turn three once, right? (Thanks goodness! As I couldn't figure out why the kids couldn't function well the rest of the day?!?!)
Nope, he hasn't had any sugar...

0 comments: