Sunday, January 04, 2009

Park Time

After 2 weeks of being indoors, the kids had to get out of the house so we headed to a local elementary school that has a great playground. There is still snow on the ground (as I type this the snow is falling again) and it is about 32 degrees outside but we managed to get out for a little bit. We only played for a little while before our hands were cold (yep, we are wimps) and then we headed to The Swansons to watch some football. Here are a few pictures of our fun time.

Little 32"Avery felt the need to duck under this 48" road barrier. Super funny!
Mommy and Avery play around on the playground
Avery wanted to play on this thing but it was really hard with gloves on
Ethan helped Avery along the scary bridge.
Climbing to great heights: Daddy and Avery
Ethan didn't need any help

Proof that Avery can walk in the snow. She only cried a little
A really cool picture captured by Leah. I love Ethan's expression!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun park day! I wish ours weren't buried in snow! I love the climbing things your park has, super fun! That last picture of Ethan is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome school park - little jealous over here...(hey...Averys catching up to maddie, maddie is 33 inches)