Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ethan's New Bed

I was heading to bed tonight and I stopped in our stairwell to look at the stars when I heard some snoring behind me. At first I though it was the cat, but it sounded way too loud, and when I turned around to see what it was this is what I found:
Ethan made a bed out of two pillow at the top of the stairs. Not sure how comfortable this was since he is much longer than the hallway is wide but he obviously didn't seem to mind. At least he didn't roll over:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh for cute! I would love to hear his story as to how he ended up there or his reasoning for it! I am sure it will be interesting (if he is anything like Abe!) Very cute!

Cahill Clan said...

HMMMM this looks exactly like something Laura used to do in the house in Grand Rapids! I wonder if she ever told him those stories!