Thursday, March 17, 2011

To the Moon

Just a short while ago I noticed how much Avery was spelling and sounding out the phonics while playing with her letters. I looked at her and said, "Avery, if you keep that up you are going to be able to read pretty soon!" She looked at me with a big smile and replied, "so then I can go to the moon!?!?" "Of course," I said.
She asked if I would go with her and I told her "no" but she could take a picture for me. Then she wanted to know where she would get her outfit. I told her she would have to talk to the people at NASA and they would help her out. I didn't know NASA was part of the Science Center and we could try on outfit so soon!!!!


Fly baby girl, fly to the moon!

0 comments: