Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthday Celebrating Continues

Great-Grandma Monten hosted a March Madness birthday bash at her home the week of the birthdays. We celebrated Elaine, David, Ethan, Avery...all March birthday's. It was fun to get the cousins together as they always seem to enjoy each other so much. Visiting with Great-Grandma and Diane was really enjoyable.



We took the opportunity to go see Great-Grandpa Bill while we were in town as well. He has moved into an assisted living home and it is quite a pleasant place. It was fun to see him and chat a bit before heading home.

On the way home I remembered I had worship team practice. Crap, is all I could say. It was really no big deal but that meant we had to A. stop to get something for the kids to eat. B. they had to come to practice with me. C. figure out where to drop off Martha to James. It all worked out just fine. Mostly, because my kids rock!

0 comments: