I am really grateful that my kids love to play outside. You wouldn't know it was July from this photo but this is how most of our summer has been. A few good things about this weather...
*it doesn't bother the kids playing ability
*I don't have to rush to the garden every other day to water
*I don't have to worry much that my cars air conditioner or passenger side window doesn't work
*I can still use my gas fireplace to keep me warm
*I am not using as much water for the swimming pools this year
I think that is about all I can come up with right now.
*it doesn't bother the kids playing ability
*I don't have to rush to the garden every other day to water
*I don't have to worry much that my cars air conditioner or passenger side window doesn't work
*I can still use my gas fireplace to keep me warm
*I am not using as much water for the swimming pools this year
I think that is about all I can come up with right now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment