Thursday, April 08, 2010

Making Dessert

Great-Grandma and Grandpa Monten got Ethan an ice cream ball/maker for his birthday. We decided the other day to give it a shot and see what we could do for snack. We had so much fun rolling the ball around, for thirty minutes. Ethan came up with a game in which every time the ball came to you, you had to say something you liked or were grateful for. I wish the game could have lasted an hour!


I had Ethan read the directions when he didn't believe me that we got to roll the ball around to make the ice cream...
Good thing he is reading well...I think he believes me now!
Delicious! We made vanilla with tiny chocolate chips. It was so good!

Things to remember: Avery, while putting the ice in the ball decided she would eat an ice cube. Needless to say she panicked when the ice cube stuck to both her top and bottom lips. Before I could stop her, she pulled it out of her mouth. Poor baby, she looked like she had Botox done on her by the end of the day.

0 comments: