Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter

Easter, my favorite holiday of the year. It was so much fun this year. The eggs dying wasn't so crazy, I didn't have to worry about anyone drinking the cups of dye. Both kids are old enough find the eggs and baskets and even helped each other. The day was relaxing and just fun. I, after taking a couple of years off from singing on Easter Sunday was invited to sing this year. It was absolutely amazing! I am so glad I got to share my gift of music with those at church again.
Gary made this egg for Laura.

The Easter bunny is ready...with some help from Grandma and Grandpa.


2010 Easter family photo.

And the white gloves!!!



Auntie Laura and Joel helped the kids find animals for the habitat boxes.
I love that my girl wears dresses and bows and hunts for worms! She makes me so proud!

I am pretty sure Laura wears a red jacket so we can find her after her adventure in the woods with Ethan.

0 comments: