So my camera is on the fritz (why does this always happen before Christmas?!) so we have not been updating much lately. That is not to say things are not happening around here. Right before Thanksgiving Avery decided to plunge from a rocking chair to the floor (while I was upstairs so I didn't really see the incident.) She fell pretty hard and although at first it seemed like she was only crying because she hit her face (and got a nice black eye) after nap time it was apparent she also needed an x-ray. So now she walks around telling everyone "I have a bwoken arm, I fell off a wocking chair...and a bwack eye too." It is hilarious! She will be fine and good as new in about another week. They heal so fast that three weeks is a splint is all this one needs to get better.
Ethan is doing quite well with his piano. I think he even would say he is enjoying it, (but don't tell him that.) He is now playing from music on the "Grand Staff."
He is also reading all the time. The other day I walked into his room and found Avery sitting on his lap while he was reading to her. So awesome!
The weather here has been freezing! The beautiful sunshine is absolutely amazing! I know I can enjoy it as I am not out working in it. We bundle up and go play outside when ever we can.
We are, of course, getting ready for Christmas and enjoying all the means. I am so grateful for all the joys of this holiday.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment