We headed to the fair again this year and had a really nice time. Avery, unfortunately was not tall enough to go on any rides except of the carousel. She was obviously bummed about that so she and I went and had our own adventure. She got to ride on a real pony. We decided that Ethan was too big to go on the real ponies so that he got to go on the other rides. She and I also had some scones and stopped to look at the puppets. It is fun to divide and conquer once in awhile and really enjoy each child individually. Ethan got to check out the ARMY booth, a favorite of course. He even got to hold a real gun. The soldier there was great with the kids and I think they both enjoyed climbing into the vehicles. The petting zoo was also a big hit. Avery held on closely to Daddy most of the time but was not nearly as scared this year. This is a really fun family event.


0 comments:
Post a Comment