After today I have decided that I really need to carry my camera with me everywhere! I feel like I have missed so much the past couple of days. Avery is going crazy with learning new things. Today she decided to climb up the big toy at the park and even did the slide all by herself! Until then, she would barely leave my leg and needed a hand to go down the slide.
This evening, we went to the farmers market after dinner. Not only did I buy myself and Avery big bouquets to flowers, (hers match her room and look beautiful) but we got a ton of fresh green beans to freeze, onions, fresh basil, and a couple zucchini. To top it off, there was a celebration of Mexico's independence going on. We got to listen to fun music and watch the beautiful horses literally dance along. The horses were so gorgeous....note I am not a huge fan of most animals (sorry) but these were just different looking. Two of them I was told were Azteca horses. Apparently that means they are a specific mix. One of them was freeze branded vs. iron branded. This was apparent by the light color of the branding. So, I am very sad we don't have any photos to go along with this fun day but the kids and I sure had a fun time...and learned a few new things too. Gotta love it!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment