Thursday, September 18, 2008

Learning New Tricks

This past couple of weeks has been amazing. I don't know if Avery is getting more courageous or if I am just noticing more of her stunts. I remember Ethan going through...and still at times...huge growth spurts. In the past two weeks Avery has gone from not leaving my side at the park, to needing a hand to hold on the slide, and yesterday I had to stop her from copying a girl sliding down head first! It is so fun to watch the kids grow before my very eyes. (Now I'll wipe my eyes from crying.)

Don't worry we are getting her a helmet any day.
It is hard to find a helmet to fit a size zero head!
Running into the grass is so darn funny!
Yes, she climbs to the top rung.
With Ethan's encouragement, all is well.

0 comments: