Monday, September 08, 2008

First Day of School

Today was Ethan's first day of school....for the third time. He started Mrs. Trickett's Pre-Kindergarten class. He was very excited but his attitude was more along the lines of, "what's the big deal, we have done this before." He was really set on riding his bike to school however. This may seem like a good idea but we live about two miles from school, which would mean a long walk both ways. We compromised by driving part way and than got out to ride the rest of the way. It was a nice, but foggy morning. We may be doing this often until the weather turns bad.

Ready for the ride. I think this bike has become a part of Ethan.
I bet he would sleep with it if he could.

With Eliot, our very good friend on her very first day of school.
(This is the best picture of Ethan today.) So cute in his uniform...
The best students, going right to work.

1 comments:

Lori said...

Seriously?! The two of them are so darn cute together in their uniforms. I love it!