Sunday, May 01, 2011

"Hey Dad, where are the big jumps?"

Another proud moment for Dad. I finally got the privilege to take Ethan up to the pass for some "real" snowboarding. He did such an amazing job and wasn't scared one bit. In fact, all he wanted to do was jump. Although I would have love to see him go off the jumps, today wasn't the time. We practiced the basic, which came easily for him, and I promised next year I'll take him around and show him the rest of the mountain. I'm happy to share a love of mine with him and I cannot wait to see where his board will take him. He's stoked for the ride.
All geared up and ready to go
The easy way up. But he was bored on this and wanted to go on the chair lift. Next year buddy
Strapping in
Too easy
Practicing stopping and edge control
Bombing
Break time
The Future and The Past


All done and heading back to the car. Can't wait to get back here next year

0 comments: