Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Avery's 1st Haircut

While the boys were both off playing all day on Saturday Avery and I had a day to ourselves. She got to pick what we ate, where we ate, what to do, where to go, ect. It was so much fun! Her first event that she chose was to get her hair cut. Not only did she want to do that but she knew exactly what salon she wanted to visit. "The one by where we get food..." So after play fifty questions we narrowed it down to Hair Masters by the grocery store.




All done.
Now, if you want to know how to make a grown man cry, tell him while he is away that you are going to get his little girls hair cut. I am pretty sure Gary's heart skipped a beat when I sent him that text. Really, though, I LOVE her long hair and he has nothing to worry about for awhile. Although, her hair is way less tangle these days.

0 comments: