Thursday, January 07, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve started off the official celebration in our house, as usual. Nana came to stay with us throughout the week and we were lucky to have her (and Ethan) make us cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
The kids are ready to head to Aunt Elaine's and Uncle Dave's for the evening. I new if I didn't take a photo here that I would likely not have one again for the season! Once again, I did NOT get a good family photo by the tree. I am now beginning to see why my parents were soooo insistant on getting a photo before we opened gifts each year!
Ethan was thoughtful enough to say, "hey Mom, can I take one of you and Avery?" Thanks Bug.

You can tell they were just a bit excited!
David's gift from Nana...a huge RC car.

Nana, also known as Arlysa, made these beautiful sweaters for the kids. They are so precious.
Great Grandma stealing a moment with Avery.

Great Grandpa Monten and Diane were also part of the celebration.

we headed to church after our family gathering and truly enjoyed our first service at MCA for Christmas. The kids enjoyed it too which made it all the better. When we got home they got to open a gift...jammies, of course! You will have to wait until tomorrow for the photos.

0 comments: