Like most houses around here Santa did make it to ours again this year.

Ethan, wanting "anything Star Wars or fighting" got a Star Wars Diji, hand held video gaming system. He was and continues to be quite thrilled.

Avery's request was a princess blanket and at the last minute her own remote control for the TV. Santa know all the tricks and was able to find a remote at the last minute. She was more than excited and has now taken to carrying this blanket all around the house.

Nana and Avery compare what nail polish colors they each got.

Ethan has been using his new radio every night to listen to stories on CDs. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.

I got Gary's signed Beatie Boys album framed along with the ticket stub from our first concert .

Katrina and Staci were able to stop by too. This was a pleasant surprise and the kids were glad to see each other.


I am pretty sure we lost Ethan for this entire day. The rules are now 30 minutes a day.

I am quite sure Nana read this book only about fifty times to Avery. I am not sure she enjoyed it quite as much after the first fifteen times, as Avery did.
0 comments:
Post a Comment