Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

We had so much fun today. It started out with church and watching Ethan sing some songs with his preschool friends. Then it was off to Seattle for whatever came up. I love not having an agenda and just doing whatever we wanted whenever we wanted. We all had a great time and we cannot wait for the next day like this.
Ethan is growing up so fast. Here he waits to go up and perform.
He did a great job singing the songs (when he wasn't yawning).
Picnic lunch at Greenlake is always a good time.
Avery has a thing about her feet. She is always cleaning between her toes. She must have done this a dozen times today. Too Cute!!!
Ethan burns off some energy. What a goofball...
My ladies!!!


CeeeeeeUTE!!!
After Greenlake I though it would be fun to show my family the Freemont Troll. They loved it.
I love how carefree and relax Ethan is. Look at him; so cool. He is my hero!!
Then it was off to Trophy Cupcakes in Wallingford. Leah is always ranting and raving about these cupcakes and I always thought a cupcake is a cupcake. Boy was I wrong! DELICIOUS!!!!

Leah says this photo makes me look like a giant and Avery even shorter than she really is. I just think it is me having a moment with my preciousness!

1 comments:

Cahill Clan said...

What an awesome day!!! Nice to have you blogging again Gary! No offense Leah I like yours too but have missed Gary as well!!!!
Love ya