Sunday, April 12, 2009

Going to the Dentist

Since Ethan has turned five we decided it was time for a visit to the dentist. Yes, we know he should have gone when he was one (but we don't always follow the rules.) He was bit nervous and thought for sure he had a cavity. I think the noise of the cleaning tool freaked him out. Being the awesome dentist that she was, Dr. Folsom just brushed his and talked to him a bit about good brushing. Getting a sticker at the end of the visit, along with a toy dinosaur was a big plus.
Doesn't he look so relaxed?
Emotionally exhausted, Ethan did not find taking this photo to his liking. He said, "mom, I only cried because I thought I had a cavity." Darn the Berenstien Bears books....no more reading but going to the dentist from that book.

0 comments: