After literally months of rescheduling mostly because of illness we were finally able to meet up with our good friends and head out to play. We decided on the zoo and were so blessed to have a beautifully sunshiny day!

Ethan was the tour guide and thoroughly enjoyed reading the map. He would find where we were and follow along with his finger. It was fun and something new for him. I don't think we got lost once, which is more than I can say had I been the navigator.

Amber, Rebecca, Avery and stuart..heading into the dark.
Ok, the Night exhibit.

I think this was the first time was really saw the hippos out of the water.
What a cute bunch of kids

Thanks for a very enjoyable trip to the zoo.
1 comments:
My grandchildren are growing up!! The picture Amber has of Rebecca walking hand in hand with Avery is precious! And Avery is adorable! Stuart and Ethan could go into business as tour guides - one directing and one shooting pictures!
Post a Comment