Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Making of an Artist

For some reason having two children has really slowed down the progress of art projects in our home. Thankfully we have really good friends who will help us explore art in all its glory. Starting out on this day Avery was really not sure about getting dirty. Needless to say by the end of the session she could have easily taken a bath.
"This looks interesting."
"Why does she want me to put that on my hands?"
"Seriously, you want me to do what?!"
"Ok, ok...I'll give it a try..."
"I am still not sure about this...but I can see the possibility here...."

Really Erin, this was so fun to just sit back and watch you help Avery explore something new. Thank you for giving the gift of time to us this day.
(I LOVE watching my children learn!)

2 comments:

Cahill Clan said...

Oh my goodness!! I can totally "hear" Avery saying those things! poor girl needs to get dirty more often! How does she manage to avoid that with HER parents????

Gary Burke said...

Erin, you are the best!