I can not believe that Ethan is turning five tomorrow. When people say that time flies how can one really argue? I feel so incredibly blessed to have been chosen to be Ethan's mom. Of course there are times I wonder what the heck happened to my lovable son, and then I remember that I have "bad" days too. I pray that God will continue to bless our lives with Ethan's presence and that I can slow down a bit each day to enjoy the person that he really is.
He enjoys eating pancakes, apples, long carrots, most any fruit or vegetable, pizza.
He excels in being active! We are hoping to sign him up for T-Ball this week.
I love you kiddo!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Ethan!!! Time sure does fly, and for the record, I think that he is a GREAT kid too!!
Hi there Mister! Happy Happy Birthday! I can hardly believe that I have been an Auntie for 5 years already!!! It has been so much fun to watch you grow up and become a little man. Before you know it you will be in school learning even more. You are my most favorite nephew and I will love you forever and ever.
Love you so much! Auntie Janae
Wow Leah... Jens and Lake are turning five on April 30th too. They do grow up so very very fast. Jens still has his sprite of a baby face, but Lake is a lean, tall guy. But they both fit so well in my arms. I can hold them both in my lap.
I am trying to burn these memories of these sweet sweet lovies into my mind and my memories. I tell them everyday what a blessing they are. What a great idea G-d had when He created children-- fabulous joys (and heartbreaks to match- as we know). I tell them how grateful I am to have them as my child(ren).
Take care Leah,
KathyD
Post a Comment