Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

I love Valentine's Day. I know it is a bit cheesy of a holiday...but why not make a special day to love the people you love just a bit more? The kids and I had a wonderful day together. Then we spent our evening having a very romantic date....at a two year old birthday party. I don't think it gets better than this. In fifteen years I will expect a date without kids, but for now this is where we are in life...and I love it...most of the time.
Making Valentine's cards for Daddy.A school project. This will come home with a photo of Ethan in the frame.

How berry cute...


Ummm....now what? This is not good for a girl who loves napkins. I think she uses at least two at every meal! You can see she is is bit worried about how she will manage to ever have clean hands again.

0 comments: