Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You Better Be Good....

Today school was canceled again so we decided to head out to see Santa. With more snow on the way I was beginning to wonder if we would get snowed out from making the yearly visit. We invited our good friends to join us and had a wonderful day.
While in line they got to listen to a Christmas story. (By the way, the line was only about ten people deep!)
I think they were all excited and anxious to make the visit.
"Of course I've been good!"

Santa reading Ethan's list. This was actually a picture he drew for Santa. I love that Santa asked that we hold on to it so we can put it by his milk and cookies. (Thank you Santa for not really taking our treasured picture. This would have broken my heart!) Ethan asked for Spiderman shoes, because the ones he got last year don't fit anymore. Oh, and some Star Wars guys and maybe a light saber.
Santa gets to "read" a book to our friends. So cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! So cute, and such simple requests! I love how they are all standing so patiently....only in line to see Santa!

Anonymous said...

I love Ethans suit, and Averys dress...very nice. We havent seen santa yet this year - I forgot about it last night when he was at the library...oops. My kids have never been big santa kids, he scares them...but Matthew is totally into santa bringing him presents.