Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Frosty

While Avery took her nap this afternoon Ethan and I played outside. The snow was perfect for making a snowman, so of course, we did. I don't think Ethan thought I was serious when I told him he could go get a carrot for his nose. He looked at me and said, "you mean a big one from inside?" We really had a nice time. Than after dinner, at 7pm I took the kids out for a ride in the new snow that was falling. Avery didn't last long but Ethan and I headed to the park and built a fort for an hour. It was fabulous!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see green grass under that snow!! I know Leah remembers Minnesota winters and you can be grateful you are not here the last couple of weeks Leah-- solid -15 degrees- before wind chill.