I know it is a couple days late but better than never. Ethan got sick the night before Halloween and we were really unsure about what that meant for our Tick-or-Treating plans but everything worked out great. After lounging around most of the day, Ethan found enough energy to go out and get some candy. We went to our church for "Trunk-or-Treat" where people dress up the trunks of their cars with games and candy for the kids. A very nice and safe environment for the children. Ethan dressed up as a fireman and Avery was his trusty dalmatian. Very cute together.

This is truly a sign of a child not felling 100%. Just a little snooze before we hit the streets.

"Did anyone else hear that noise?"

Ethan is ready to go; Avery is still unsure about that noise.

"Why am I walking around this circle?"

"Oh! That's why." Nothing wrong with musical numbers for cupcakes

Ethan poses with some "real" firemen. I must say, he is the most handsomest one. These guys were great and really liked Ethan's outfit. (They even let him go inside the firetruck but don't tell anyone. Other kids might get jealous.)

Avery steals some candy from Ethan while he's not looking. She's very smart....and sneaky.

"See what I got dad? Now, how do I get to that yummy chocholate?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment