Sunday, November 09, 2008

Good Times

Although this was awhile ago, I wanted to add this to my blog so I wouldn't forget this lovely day. Lisa and I took the kids to the skate park. While we sat and ate lunch the kids took off to the empty skate park and played. What better slide than solid concrete? They climbed, ran, slid and had a wonderful time. After awhile I went over to help Bella and noticed something not quite right. She had worn a hole in her pants, not only that, but I was told that those were new pants and this was the first time they had been worn. So sorry Lisa!


Taking a break in the October sunshine while waiting for the rest of the gang.
A wonderful afternoon with our friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! I think our skatepark days might be over for the season, but now after seeing those pictures I want to go so badly. Your little Ethan is growing so fast!

Cahill Clan said...

I thought pants were a one shot deal anyway!?! HMMMMMM maybe I need to rethink my parenting, and nanny skills!