On Thursday this week the kids and I headed to the Woodland Park Zoo, again. This time however seemed so much different to me. I think Avery finally realized that this was a way cooler place than just an ordinary park. She was out of her stroller much more and she really was interested in the things around her. Ethan helped her explore and was an amazing big brother. It is so much fun watching another one of my kiddos explore the world around her..and even better watching the two of them doing this together.

We explored the butterfly exhibit for the first time today. We saw a butterfly "born" when we were there. Can't say I had ever seen that before.

While Ethan was enjoying the butterflies Avery was discovering the flowers. She had to say "goodbye" to everything here....the flowers, the butterflies, the signs.......way too darling!

Who knew that the zoo would have leaves to find too? Thank goodness this path was not filled with more leaves or I don't think we would have ever gotten past this trail. I think she stopped to pick up every leaf she passed.

Amazing! Another treasure on this path....a leaf.

When we walked into the Zoomazium she practically ran over to see the fish.
0 comments:
Post a Comment