Last week we spent the day with some of our most favorite people, the Reeds. I honestly don't think we could have tried to match up two boys and three girls to be more compatible. We went off on an adventure to the Museum of History and Industry. It was free so that was a bonus with lots of hands on things for the kids to do. It's a place that I would like to go to without children one day just to be able to read about more of the history around me every day.For now, I'll get the big picture idea from the few paragraphs I managed to sneak in when the kids are preoccupied by cutting fish for the cannery. Did you know the first service/gas station was here in the northwest? I didn't...and I can't tell you any more than that. One day I'll get, "the rest of the story."
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment