Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Big Girl!

Here is a photo of my "big" girl. Today we decided/I forgot to change Avery into a diaper when we left the house. She has been "practicing" the potty thing for awhile and literally just needs some time to be done with the diapers. (This has not been on my agenda.) So we were out and about ALL day without an accident! Two hours at a park (with no bathroom), a party (with a bathroom), swimming lessons. No bid deal! Gary asked if she had gone #2 yet and I said, "no, but I am a bit nervous about that." Within 10 minutes she pulled him into the bathroom and did her business. I am so proud and excited. I do realize this may not happen tomorrow, but heck, why wouldn't it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG Avery!!! To be done with diapers, so fun!!