Elliot, Avery, and Ethan made their own Valentines this year at our house. Here are a few pictures of what transpired to be just a big mess. Oh well! That's what a vacuum is for, right?
Avery didn't really know what to do, but who really cares when you are this adorable.
Elliot is busy punching holes while Ethan draws who knows what. It was probably a dinosaur or some sort of farm animal. His imagination runs wild sometimes and its a wonderful thing.
Who wouldn't want to be his Valentine?
Avery still wondering what to do with these things. "Hmmmmm. I'll just hold them"
"Wait a minute. I can wave them around. This is so fun." :)

We were lucky this time. Paint only ended up on the paper and fingertips. Next time I'm sure we'll be cleaning it off of walls.
We were lucky this time. Paint only ended up on the paper and fingertips. Next time I'm sure we'll be cleaning it off of walls.